How CIL Prepares YouCambridge English Course and classes in Mohali Chandigarh Gives language a holistic approach and help our students to grab the knowledge of culture and language by all four modules LSRW. We aim to create an environment that is fun and interactive, because we believe that if learners enjoy their classes when they are more motivated to progress in their studies.
Enrol for the right course and learn from our professional teachers who hold internationally recognised qualifications in teaching English. Our material gives you practical experience and skills to improve your English language abilities. Our specially designed courses are for adults looking to improve their proficiency in English. Whether you want to improve your overall communication, take an English exam, or simply want to develop your spoken English skills, we have the right course for you.
These courses are available at a range of levels and are structured to improve your overall English competency across the four skills - speaking, listening, reading and writing. You will also develop your ability to use English grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary with confidence and accuracy.
Spoken English Course includes
- Vocabulary Building
- Pronunciation / Expression / Accent Neutralisation
- Fluency / Impromptu Conversation
- Hesitation Removal
- Group Discussions / Debates
- Public Speaking
- Grammatical resources in depth
- Extempore Skills
Best English Language courses in Chandigarh MohaliOur intensive General and Examination courses and English special fast track classes take place at Coral Institute of languages Chandigarh Mohali - Punjab. Some people who do our courses are learning for work, others for study or simply for personal interest.
Whatever your reason for learning English, we promise to give you practical language skills to help you in the future.
- Intensive General EnglishThis course is designed for mature, motivated adults who need to improve their English language skills either for general use or more specifically for their work or study.
- Intensive general combination courseA combination course offers an excellent opportunity to combine group-based general English with the personal attention that comes from one to one tution
- Individual Tuition.Individual Tuition There is no ‘typical’ person who chooses individual tuition. You may feel that a group course is simply not suitable; you may have limited time available, or you may want the trainer to be able to focus 100 per cent on your needs. Levels of ESOL/CAMBRIDGE English we have as per the rules of CEFRL: This is for students who already have a very high standard of English but who want to develop their accuracy in both speaking and writing as well as extend their vocabulary range.
- Lessons follow a comprehensive course-book but are supplemented with authentic materials such as newspaper articles and radio interviews, based on students’ interests and needs
- A student e-workbook will provide you with extended practice on the course-book content, including interactive activities, downloadable audio and video clips, and self assessment checklists.
- Review and extend your language to better respond to more challenging texts and authentic audio material
- Develop your vocabulary
- Communicate with more confidence and fewer errors
- Improve your pronunciation.
- Participate in dynamic classes to make your English come alive.
- Lessons follow a comprehensive course-book while homework exercises mean that you can continue learning outside the classroom
- Regular tests will help you check your progress in grammar and vocabulary and your teacher will give you feedback and guidance in all areas throughout the course
Course Content for Cambridge - few highlights
Course AimsThe aim of this course is to develop every aspect of your English by offering a balanced approach to listening, speaking, reading and writing. On the course, you will:
Assessment and counsellingReports and certificates At an established point in your course you will receive a report on your progress, areas for improvement and advice for future studies. You will receive a certificate at the end of the course if you have attended at least 75% of the classes and satisfactorily completed all relevant assessments.
LIBRARY - It contains a variety of materials, including CD-ROMs, videos, audiotapes and books.
To register for your first course at CORAL INSTITUTE OF LANGUAGES –To experience a world class language course, you will need to take a placement test to assess your current level of English. A course counsellor will help you select the course most suited to your needs and English level.